Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My New Nephew is Here

Jayden Arrives

Adding some sunshine to this very rainy and initially bleak day is my new nephew Jayden. I told you all earlier that the ever so fortunate me has the pleasure of having a friend or family member due in every month up until August. And since I can't go much past that now, they have started to double up on me. 3 in July and no soon as my January arrives do I get an email from a friend. The subject: Baby. No words in the email only ultrasound pictures. I'm not sure how far along yet but its pretty far because everything is quite visible.


I'm really excited about new nephew and I'm so happy for my baby brother (who's 4 years older than me). He's been my rock and my support for sooo long and I'm just happy to see him with such a blessing.

I wish I could see him but I have to wait till summer. By then I'll have another one (my sister's baby) to see also.

Gotta admit it takes a lot to handle the knowledge of all these pregnancies. Never have I known so many pregnant women at one time. But I'm happy for them all and with all of these some baby dust has to make its way around right?

2007 is our year ladies.......

Infertility Journey

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

It's bittersweet hearing about siblings pregnancies. I have two going on at the moment, so I sympathise. However, I totally believe that 2007 is the year of possiblities. It is our year!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 7:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home