Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Documentary on IVF

IVF Video

I've recently had the pleasure of watching this amazing documetary on IVF. I've watched it several times and I love it. I've been telling all of my (infertile) friends about it. Even with infertility affecting 80 million people, it's amazing how lonely you can feel. It's such a private issue that some of my closest friends do not know.

I sincerely, commend the couples who agreed to share their journey with everyone in hopes of helping other couples cope. The visuals are amazing and I learned more about IVF here than from any book I've read.

To show my gratitude, I contacted the producer (Andrei Kirilenko) and asked if I could help promote it. Please check it out and support his work and future endeavors.

I created the following website below to help promote this documentary

www.infertilityjourney.com

Please check it out and post comments here. If you have seen it please post your comments also.

Here's the trailer:



IVF movie

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr Aniruddha Malpani said...

Your readers might also find our free book, How to Have a Baby, at www.drmalpani.com/book/index.htm, of interest !

Friday, January 12, 2007 7:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home