Monday, November 27, 2006

My Thanksgiving

I know its a little late but just got a little busy. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my husband and my inlaws.

Usually this is my one save haven but lucky me, one of the couples invited announced a very early pregnany (6 weeks). It was a little awkward because they are fairly new acquaintances of my inlaws so I found it odd to announce it so early but anyway it shouldn't bother me. I guess it only did because I had just had a late period and what I thought was implantation spotting so I was a little extra sensitive when AF decided to join us for Thanksgiving.

And now for the icing on my cake, I now officially know at least one person due in every single month from January through July of next year. I'm sure I'll complete the entire year. Whoopy!

Infertility Journey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home