Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A SILENT AGONY

Secondary Infertility

It seems that patients suffering from secondary infertility have an extra hurdle to cross. I personally do not think that this situation is any less stressful, however it will inevitably receive less sympathy. Perhaps lack of education is the blame.

For patients suffering from primary infertility, there is also a lack of education surrounding the issue. However, those who have at least one child will most likely be told to be greatful for that. I'm sure they hear phrases like "well at least you have...."

Honestly I still think I would rather have to suffer from secondary infertility than primary infertility, but I do not think at all that it should be ignored or be a cause for discrimination.
The Daily Record - NEWS - A SILENT AGONY

Infertility

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home