Friday, September 15, 2006

Baby Shower Tomorrow

What about Baby Showers!

I'm throwing a baby shower for a dear friend tomorrow. Another acquaintance stated that it must be tough for me to do this. Mind you this is the same person who told me I was thinking about getting pregnant too much.

Actually, I'm very happy to do this for her. She tried for a very long time to get pregnant also so it's not like its one of those "whoops." Secondly, I love her dearly and I can't wait to see her baby. She understands what we go through and is very supportive, the least I could do is have a happy get-together for her.

For now, thankfully I haven't found baby showers to be a difficult tasks and I'm hoping it remains that way. I'm trying to stay positive. I'm hoping tomorrow is a perfect day for her as well as hoping that I don't end up in a slump. Prayers needed. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home