Friday, September 01, 2006

What do they expect us to say?

Soooo, when are you going to start a family?

Ok, just a little vent time. Along with the relax, this has to be the most annoying question. Sadly it doesn't stop until you either have a kid or hurt someone's feelings or divulge that you are having trouble getting pregnant right now but thank you for rubbing it in.

After getting asked this so much, I have yet to figure out a proper response. I guess part of it is because I don't know what the heck one expects you to say. If infertility is not an issue, then I guess you could say something like "maybe a little later." But what do you say otherwise?

A friend of my husband had a cute response to the older women who would ask. When asked when they were going to start a family, he would reply "Toniiiiight." LOL. Any other suggestions? I guess when I get asked this question, I get so annoyed that my first reaction is to say "Mind your business." But of course I'm not that outspoken.

Ok venting over but I welcome suggestions?

Insensitive comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from PCOS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
My wife suffered pcos in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of heavy menstruation, and she always have difficulty falling asleep . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who have the cure to pcos . I never imagined polycystic ovary syndrome. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. polycystic ovary syndrome. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor Itua for more info on WhatsApp +2348149277967 / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks admin for such an informative blog.

Thursday, October 17, 2019 9:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home