Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Surviving After Infertility or Loss

S.A.I.L

is more than a new support group for women suffering from Infertility but is also providing sympathy for those mourning the loss of a child. This group provides memorials for family bereavement to mourn the loss of a child and support those who are trying to conceive. Memory boxes are delivered to hospitals and clinics and given to women filled with carefully chosen items such as candles, devotionals, journals etc...

This is quite a unique program developed by a woman who suffered a painful loss. After reading this article, it reminds me to be thankful for what I do have. I am still trying to conceive but I don't know if its worse to conceive and lose or never conceive. At this point I still have hope.

Let me know what you think of the article and this new program.

Hattiesburg American - www.hattiesburgamerican.com - Hattiesburg, Miss.: "Surviving After Infertility or Loss"

Infertility Journey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home