Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Worms- Infertility Cure?

Worms and infertility cure

Ok, well I would have never guessed I would see these words in the same sentence. But here it is. I guess if you've experienced the overwhelming uncertainy that infertility brings, then just about anything sounds promising, especially if infertility and cure are in the same sentence. I'm all for whatever works.

One major issue is that a lot of couples do not know the cause of their fertility problems. Cure can seem a little vague. The workup is normal, you're healthy, but oh yeah you're infertile. Uhhh too me that may suggest that there is another problem somewhere else. But that's just me, what do I know?


Check out the article, let me know what you think.
CMU News: Article: "
CMU RESEARCHER SAYS WORMS MAY UNLOCK INFERTILITY CURE"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home