Saturday, August 19, 2006

I'm Taking a Break

Infertility Sucks!

So I decided to take a break. Because there seems to be no obvious reason for me not conceiving, I've decided to look for the not so obvious reasons. I'm starting with my overall health. As for now, I decided that before I proceed with ART, I would try to figure out the cause of my infertility.

Right now I don't know if I can handle the emotional and financial strain of failure with ART. I'm not being pessimistic at all, just careful. I need time to think through and figure out my next plan of action. In the mean time, I'm reading and looking for information that may inspire me or anyone else dealing with infertility. This includes information for those who know the cause of their infertility also.

Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) I have had a quite a bit of advice from friends. One is to find out the problem first and not to let the desperation cause you to make a hasty decision. So right now I'm borderline obsessed with information.

As always this blog is to share information, tips, encouragement, support and anything else that helps those who are dealing with infertility to manage it better.

Infertility Journey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home