Thursday, May 24, 2007

Woman defends decision to give birth at 60 - TODAY: People - MSNBC.com

Advanced Maternal Age

Here we go again. I'm not going to talk about whether or not she should have had a child at this age because it's irrelevant in my personal opinion. The baby is here and it should be a happy occasion. What shocked me more in the fact that the IVF worked for her. I think it's amazing and gives hope to women trying to conceive after 40. We can look at this in two ways. We can be positive and hopeful or we can be negative and wonder why her and not me. I think being positive is the answer. After all nothing comes into existence without against the Will our Creator and who are we to question His judgment.

I guess you can see I'm making some personal progress lately. I have my days but I'm now content with whatever happens. The article is below in case you missed it.

And why does it seem to be so easy for these women to conceive at this age? I wonder.
Woman defends decision to give birth at 60 - TODAY: People - MSNBC.com

IVF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home