Friday, April 20, 2007

Infertility Insensitive Comments

Most insensitive comments

Vent session underway. I read and hear about a lot of insensitive remarks that some of us have encountered throughout this infertility journey. How about you post some of your remarks in the comments. These should be comments that you have received personally or if you are bold enough, comments that you have made (be forewarned I can not be responsible for the results if you choose the latter option).

As I mentioned before I haven't had much experience in the horrible remarks because I don't really discuss the subject with people who are popping out babies right and left.

Don't forget the ones from insensitive mil. Which I'm fortunate to have a wonderful, patient and non meddling mil. However she is starting to ask now but she thinks we are just waiting....Anyway

Here are some of the remarks that I've received

1. "You are thinking about it too much" & insisting that this is the cause
2. "What you guys don't want kids? You've been married for awhile haven't you?"

Yeah I know pretty mild compared to the ones that I've heard from others and would like to hear from now.

Post away and feel free to vent (no profanity though-you can use the little symbols though) :)

Insensitve Comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had a dollar for every person, actually they were all women, who said "relax, don't stress about it, you guys should go on a vacation!"

Thursday, May 24, 2007 4:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home