Sunday, April 15, 2007

Early Menopause

Erratic cycles and early menopause

A few weeks ago I posted a question about erratic cycle lengths. I was asking if anyone experienced similar issues. Someone wrote that my symptoms were very similar to theirs right before early menopause.

My question now is for everyone or anyone who has experienced early menopause and what were some of the symptoms? It concerns me b.c my mom experience early menopause but in her mid 40s and after having 5 children.

I had an appointment last week with they gyn and she said that my thyroid felt enlarged. After blood test came back normal she is a little puzzled and is referring me to an endocrinologist to get my thyroid checked further. I will keep you posted on the outcome, but if anyone has any information or personal experiences please share.

Infertility Journey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home