Friday, March 16, 2007

Erratic Menstrual Cycles

Does anyone have erratic cycles?

This may seem like an obvious question but its weird because my cycles are pretty regular (it comes every month). However they vary in length each and every month almost. For example, most often its 31 days but sometimes 28 or 29 or 34 or 37 or in extremely annoying cases up to 45 days. It makes the unbearable two week wait seem even more grueling because I never know when it starts (the tww). Charting the temps don't seem to help because based on what is supposedly my ovulation day and my cycle due date do not seem to correlate. And I wonder why I can't seem to get pregnant.

The long cycles is another issue all together......

Anyone know what I'm talking about? When I hear about irregular cycles its usually those who skip a month or more.

Infertility

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this seems like my story...I did not know what hit me until my cycle completely stopped when I turned 27, I was diagnosed with a premature ovarian failure, in simple terms EARLY MENAUPAUSE!!! if you want to have kids, check if you have available eggs and if they can be frozen asap. Good luck

Friday, April 13, 2007 8:46:00 AM  
Blogger Baby Dust said...

Wow thanks for leaving your comment. I would love to hear more about your story if possible. I went to my doc recently and she thought I may have a thyroid problem but surprisingly my bloodwork is all normal. Weird. Have to make an endocrinologist appt today.

Friday, April 13, 2007 9:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home